
I finally got a shot of Taylor's teeth. He is up to four teeth, two on top and two on bottom. Two more are starting to peek through on the top.
The doctor said Taylor was too skinny but I just think he is going to be like his dad-skinny! I also don't think he looks that skinny and I see how much he eats everyday - he is a pig!
This is Taylor's favorite thing to do right now. He loves the fridge and to see what is inside. He thinks the best way to look around is to climb right in and get a close up.
2 comments:
Tracie- These pictures are super cute! I love it! We need to get Brooks and Taylor together... Brooks is a huge pig too!! He is seriously super cute!! You should have brought him over yesterday!
I love the picture of him in the fridge. I wasn't too excited when Will learned to open the fridge by himself, but he is great a getting you a cold soda.
Post a Comment