Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Taylor is 1





I can't believe a year has gone by. We love Taylor so much and he is such a great kid. Th birthday party was so fun. Thanks to all those who attended and especially thanks to Kassidy, Jake and Stevie for helping Taylor open his gifts. For those who missed it, well to sum it up, Taylor tried to eat the flame on the candle and I abused him with a party hat (the elastic band got him).


Sorry it is sideways!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday very cute!

Kari said...

So cute! The cake I made Will for his 1st looked almost exactly the same, only he wouldn't touch it. Looks like Taylor had no problem eating the cake. Will also has that little people farm, he loves it. I can't believe it's been a year since you left here!! Congrats again on the March Madness win :)

The Balch Family said...

Hi Tracie! This is Christie (Carlile). I ran across your blog on Christy's site. Cute little boy!! Hope you don't mind!

Lesa Hough said...

Better watch out. Your child is a daredevil already!

Carrie said...

I can't believe Taylor is 1 already!!! Time sure flies!!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! how did I miss this post? Guess it helps to scroll down when you're on a page! Happy late Bday Taylor!! What a fun day! I can't believe he's already 1!! he's adorable!!