I finally downloaded the pictures of hiking to Stewart Falls, Dave's Echo triathlon, and a few extra summer pictures. Enjoy!
There are two pictures of Dave and Kimball having a water fight. They had a water fight with water wienies made out of surgical tubing. That brought back a lot of memories because when we were growing up we always had surgical tubing and half a pen to make water wienies for our water fights. Good Memory! I had forgotten about them. Anyway, we got to spend a Friday night with the Hansen family. We love this cute little family and really miss living close by them. They are so much fun and great friends. Thanks for everthing Hansens!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Finally - Pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures!
By the way, Bentley just tagged Taylor on our blog!
What cute pictures!! We need to get together soon! We should try and BBQ one night.. looks like you guys have been keeping busy and having lots of fun!! I don't want the summer to end!!
I love your pictures! We need to get together soon :)
Post a Comment