Monday, August 18, 2008

1998 - Wasn't it Great!



I had my 10 year reunion on August 9th at Soldier Hollow and I dragged Dave to the party. Luckily a lot of my great girlfriends were there and Dave knows all the husbands. The boys had a little too much fun together, especially Joe and Dave, but they entertained us. It was nice to see a lot of people from HS that I haven't seen for awhile. I can't people how time flies. We are now all grown up, have families, and are approaching 30!

Great Job to those that put it together and thanks to Kye for being the MC(I wouldn't want to be up there).

We had a picture taken with some of the classmates and it is unfortunately blurry but I thought I would post it anyway.

4 comments:

Lesa Hough said...

I keep meaning to ask you the details on this night. Remind me next time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun! Your outfit is awesome.. love it!

Shellianne said...

I just went to my 10 year too! I was surprised how fun it was. I wish we would have all had the same attitude then that we do now. High school would have been so much more fun if nobody cared what everyone else thought.

Livvy said...

I'm so glad you posted the pictures, blurry or not, since I couldn't go! Thanks!