We have been enjoying the holiday season by attending lots of Christmas parties and visiting the Elves at Gardner Village. Taylor doesn't like Santa very much this year but hopefully that will change is years to come. I had to sit on Santa's lap with Taylor for him to be okay.
Maybe I will take a picture of our tree and post. We did decorate one and Taylor loves to have all the lights on around the house. Everyday he says "Wight, Wight, Wight." Unfornately our live tree didn't last long and is already very dried up and I get very nervous having the lights on all the time. Oh well!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Enjoying the Season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Taylor is so dang cute!! He is getting so big!! What a little sweetie!! Tell Dave we loved his comment on our blog. (Especially Tyler!) We miss you guys!! I love the gingerbread house. Impressive Dave... I made one tonight too. Those are so fun to do!! :) We hope you have a Merry Christmas!!
Holy Cow, I am out of the blog world.... DID I JUST HEAR YOUR HAVING TWINS????? That is SO exciting!! I hope you are going to Gram's annual Christmas Party so I can catch up!! Congratulations!!
Holy Cow, I am out of the blogging world.... did I just hear you are having TWINS??? Thats SO exciting! Hope your going to gram's annual christmas party so I can catch up!!
I miss you guys- I wanted to have you over to help decorate the gingerbread houses again, but i didn't want to get you sick! So hopefully soon, we can play!
Hey Tracie, Merry Christmas!!! Your blog is so cute and festive and I love the slide show pics, Nixon said, "My friend, Tay'er is so cool" also I finally got the picture of Taylor and Nixon hugging at the Halloween party on my blog if you want to check it out too! Love you guys and enjoy the holidays!!!!
Post a Comment