Monday, January 5, 2009

Holiday Activities

Nikki's family came into town the day after Christmas, Cody's kids were spending the night at G&G, Lesa's kids were around so it was a party at the Draper house. It was pretty crazy and really loud but a lot of fun. We did find some time to go out and enjoy the weather. We went sledding and ice skating.

There were no injuries while sledding. Isaac seemed to be the most daring and had a few good falls. Everyone had a really good time including Taylor. He loved going with daddy on the sled.



It didn't cost anything for Taylor to go ice skating so we tried it out for about 10 minutes. That was long enough of my bending over to hold him up. He didn't seem to mind if I held him but the minute I let him try to stand on his own he freaked out. I don't blame him though, it was tough for him to stand on that slippery ice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Happy New Year!! Love the pictures... looks like you guys had a fun holiday! :)

kristin said...

You guys are so cute!! I am still trying to figure out if you should be out ice skating, sledding, and skiing- You are crazy Tracie- did you forget your prego?????i guess we should all be as lucky as you- i was still pucking at this point you lucky girl!!!!!

Mindy said...

Looks like so much fun! But soooo cold!! Taylor is so stinking cute!! I can't wait to see you guys soon!! Miss & love you guys!!