Tonight I had to unexpectedly work and left Dave with Taylor. I got a phone call from them at 7:30 telling me about their fun filled evening. Taylor said "Ice Cream and Train." Dave then explained that they took trax to the Gateway in Salt Lake and went to the Build-a-Bear store, the water feature, and the ice cream store. They also stopped by Temple Square. What a fun night for boys night out. Taylor loves trains, water, and ice cream, what could be better? THANKS DAVE!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so cute! Dave is such a good dad! Miss you guys!! I'll talk to you soon! :)
I LOVE that you say "left Dave with Taylor" not "left Taylor with Dave". HA! That sounds like a fun night with the boys. Dave is a great dad. You're kids are lucky to have you both!
And soon, if you need any help with babysitting, you know where the Francom's live! :) I'm so excited for the twins!!
Aimee
What a good daddy! Are you sure you want him carrying a gun?? I am still a little nervous about it!!
Why do Dad's get to have all of the fun?!?
Post a Comment