Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Waiting Stage

While we are somewhat patiently waiting for the twins to arrive, we have been having a good time with my mother-in-law. We have been to Thanksgiving Point, Bridal Veil Falls, American Fork Canyon roasting marshmellows, and to many stores spending money.

Here are a few pictures.



This picture was taken the day I thought I was in labor and headed to the hospital, we got sent home 2 hours later. Look at that huge belly! (This is for you Nikki)!

7 comments:

The Staheli's said...

You look awesome!! Wow!! I can't believe you are really having twins. Nothing but belly although to you I'm sure that is different but you look great keep them in another week just to see how much your little belly can stretch!!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

I wonder if those twins have arrived yet!!! Ummm, how come your belly looks as big as mine did, but you have an extra belly? And how come your bum is so small?????? Not fair! Good luck and I can't wait to see some pictures!

Janelle Ehat said...

I look like that and I'm only carrying one!!! And I still have SEVEN WEEKS left!! You are tiny! Good luck with everything!

Randy, Alanna, Keira, and Braden said...

Traci, you look fantastic. Good luck with the delivery. I'm sure they will be beautiful. Keep us posted!

Kari said...

I've been wondering if they were any closer to making their appearance. Good luck!!

Alison said...

Tracie, keep trying to convince yourself that is a big belly. Those of us who have ACTUAL big bellies (and two months to go!) know the difference!

We are jealous of all the fun you are having with Grandma. Taylor is so cute!

We hope those babies come soon! Can't wait to see them. Be sure Dave or someone posts pics on your blog very soon after they are born!

Amy Johnson said...

You really do look great especially for having twins! You amaze me at what you're still doing. Can't wait for the babies:)