For those who know us, know that we don't sit very well. We have had lots of outings enjoying our time together as a family of 5. We have gone to Wallsburg, Heber, our ward party, the pool, church (we left the twins home with Grandma), Thanksgiving Point Farm and other small outings. We have tried to continue to have fun for Taylor's sake. Thanks to all those who have helped out. We love you all. Here are a few pictures of visitors, the pool and our outing to Wallsburg.
The twins are being very good so far. Of course we are getting a ton of sleep at night but they go about 4 hours at night and they eat at the same time. I don't think it is to bad. Being a mom of twins is, so far, is easier than I expected. I am sure I will have some really bad days but so far so good. I have had a lot of help though. When I am finally by myself that will be a new experience and I might complain a lot when that time comes. We will see.
10 comments:
Love the pictures of them all over each other, that is so cute! and I love the car seats. They are so tiny!! I am glad your doing so good, but seriously don't over do it!!
So cute! You are the only person I know Tracie that would be up and going out right now :) I LOVE the last picture of them, love when twins cuddle. Glad you guys are all doing well.
Oh my HECK, they are so stinkin' cute! Let me know when you are alone and for sure I will come help you. Sorry we haven't come to visit, just trying not to overwhelm you with too much company. Congratulations again, and Joe hopes Dave will keep lookin sexy!
Tracie, you are one tough woman! I can't belive you have been so on-the-go already! (Well...I guess I can...but I thought twins might slow you down a little. I guess not)!
The are adorable. Wish we could be there to hold them, too. (That picture of your Grandma holding them is funny. She looks worried)!
I love the one of them cuddling! How adorable!
Let me know when you need help and I'll be there! Seriously... I'm not just saying that to be nice. Besides, I'm all by myself for the next 3 weeks and I'm feeling kinda lonely.
Hi Tracie,
Camille told me you had had your babies so I had to take a peak! Congradulations on having two adorable healthy babies! Enjoy them sleeping a lot right now cause it doesn't last forever! Good Luck!
Britny Bradshaw (Robertson)
I'm so glad you are adjusting and getting out to do stuff already....and getting some sleep too! You're awesome. They are adorable.
Annelisa
Hey! Congratulations. They are absolutely adorable!
they are just so cute! i can't believe they are rolling over. You need to bring them in for show and tell when you have a chance.
Love the pictures! Keep them coming!
Post a Comment