Friday, June 4, 2010

The Party


We had a wonderful birthday party for the twins. We are so happy that Mike, Alison, Isabel, Cecily, Bentley, Lydia, and Grandpa Bramhall could come. We missed all other family. Our friends Ryan, Lua, Ali and Lexi joined us for the party as well. THANKS to everyone for the gifts and the great time.


4 comments:

Alison said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for having us!

Mindy said...

Such a cute party! I love their little birthday hats!! Looks like so much fun!! Your kids are so cute!! :) Miss you guys!!

julie thayne smith said...

OH MY GOSH COGRATUALATIONS TRACIE AND DAVE!!!! I can't believe the twins are ONE!!! Oh so cute they are getting so big! We sure love and miss you guys! Hey I also have to tell you, yesterday out of the blue Nixon said, "I miss Taylor Mom" it was so sweet and I told him I missed you guys too!!! Love ya and for sure call us if you come out here in the summer!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I can't believe they are already ONE!!!! Looks like it was an awesome day!