Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Two New Things at our House

#1 New Thing....















our Albino Squirrel named "Mini." Taylor gave it that name the first time it appeared and it has stuck. The first time we saw the squirrel was when some of the Bramhall clan were here visiting. It has continued to come back and we love to watch it. It is one crazy looking squirrel.



#2 New Thing....

our 1927 Gulbransen piano. I am so excited. This is what I got for my birthday from Dave and the kids. It took a lot of men to get it into our house. If you have been to our house you know why, we have about 20 stairs to our front door. Thanks to some wonderful ward members and Dave's amazing carpool friend, Rich. I love it and can not wait to learn how to play again.

5 comments:

The Staheli's said...

oh yeah!! That is so cool that you got a piano. I loved getting one even though I can't play great it is fun to play with the kiddos. That squirrel is crazy looking. Tell Dave hello and give the kids a kiss and hug from me.

angied said...

that squirrel is awesome! i have never seen an albino one before. and i LOVE the piano!! i want an old piano one day when i have a place to put it. i would love to relearn to play also.

kristin said...

well no wonder dave couldn't come to Canada he had to buy you a PIANO!!! the sacrifices!! Ali is taking right now and it is so fun to learn with her- that is exciting!!

Dave and Nicole Simister said...

Hey Tracie! It is so fun to read your blog and to see how big your kids are getting!! They are so dang cute!

Lesa Hough said...

Awesome! It has been a while since I checked blogs. I love your piano. Mine is an oldie too :-)