Our sweet Lana gets called a boy anytime we go out into public. I try to put bows on and she is almost always in pink but people only notice that she has no hair and call her a boy. We have been waiting for her hair to show signs of any growth. It has finally happened. We are thinking that it might actually grown in. We can't wait to see what color it is going to be. Her hair from birth has been strawberry blonde but I think the new hair is just blonde. Here is the proof of a little length. I know it is not much but it more than she had.
4 comments:
All of mine were bald forever. Sierras started strawberry blonde look too and now a thick blonde with brown streeks. Don't get too excited about the hair i bet she will be a baldy like mine.
I can't figure people out...even if she was in BLUE I think she looks definitely like a girl. She is too pretty to be a boy!
The hair is definitely growing in good now! She'll be in pig-tails before you know it!
So cute! Aftons was short for so long, and then suddenly she had enough hair to make two little "horns" on top of her head!
I LOVE your family beach picture! You all look so good in it!
I don't kow how anyone can think she is a boy she is all girl and so cute!! I love your new family picture and seriously would you look like you had twins--you suck!!
Post a Comment