Everyday Taylor tells me how fast he is and he is constantly running around the house and racing me everywhere we go. He loves to run. He is not the fastest but definitely has endurance. He ran with Dave for a mile on the beach in NJ this summer.
When I found out that our fair days had a race for children 4 and under, I had to get him signed up. I unfortunately forgot the camera that day, I would have liked to have recorded the race, oh well. Lucky for us he was in the newspaper.
He has such determination on his face. To his right is one of his friends Isabelle, her and her sister Sybene ran in the race with him. He was so fun to watch. He was so confident that he was the fastest and ran with that confidence. He stayed in the middle of the pack and kept his eyes on everyone around him. We are so proud of him for doing this. He is really shy and does not like to adventure far from his parents, this was a big step for him. Everyone received a medal and a water bottle for finishing.

7 comments:
That is so awesome Taylor!! Good Job!! I love the medal and so does Tyson!! We love you!!
Now that is adorable! He's following in daddy's footsteps already :) How fun for him!
So cute! Looks like you have a little runner on your hands!
How cute is he! We miss you guys! How are you?
I love this! I miss that cute little face.
he is taking after his dad!!although one of my first memories of daves dad is when we drove past daves highschool and he said"that is where dave TRIED to be a good runner!" me and fro both just laughed because we know the good athlete dave is today!!
Oh my gosh he is getting so big. Way to go talyor. LOVE YA
Post a Comment