Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Utah in the Spring

At last minute we decided that I should take the kids and go to Utah. Dave's mom was able to fly with me and she was a huge help, I could not have done it without her. THANKS MaryAnn!

As soon as we arrived in Utah we drove to Logandale to visit family and be a part of MacKenzie's special baptism day. The kids were pretty tired and overwhelmed the first couple days but ended up having a great time with everyone in Logandale. Thanks Nikki and family. I need to thank my dad also for driving us down south in the middle of the night.

After a few days we went back North to Heber and spent time with family and a few friends. Sorry to those I was not able to see. It was crazy and I really wanted to spend a lot of time with family. I was really excited to go to the temple, go for daily walks with the kids, spend time with my family and with Dave's family.

2 comments:

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

I love seeing pictures of your cute family! I hope your pregnancy is going well! Did you find out what you are having yet? Everyone keeps telling me that they hope I am having another girl, but the thought of doing two girls hair in the morning exhausts me! Boys are SO much easier to get ready in the morning!

kristin said...

thanks for coming by to say Hi and you are cute as a prego lady!! your meant to have a zillion kids~~