Wednesday, August 17, 2011

No Mom, Not the Shark!





Can you see the tears in Taylor's eyes? He did not want us to clean the shark off. I remember feeling the same way when I was a kid. So, to ease his pain we took pictures of the shark. The kids got to have face painting done at Dave's work party. Taylor wasn't sure about some lady painting his face so she did it on his arm instead.


I wish we had a picture of Drew's face painting. Drew had his whole face painted like a tiger, it was so cute. He had such a good time running up to everyone, roaring and runing away laughing. Lana also had a rose painted on her arm.

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

Love all the posts. We had such a great time coming to visit you!! Taylor I love the shark!! We just saw smurfs and it was filmed in New York so the kiddos had a great time watching it and seeing all the sights we saw. Love you guys!! Cheer loud Drew!