Friday, September 9, 2011

More fun...

While we had some family here we had lots of fun. We went to the Candlewood Lake beach and tried to catch fish and were yelled at by the lifeguard. Most of the group went to New York, not me so I have no pics, but I know they had fun. We got out the slip and slide and a lot of soap. We had a good time with everyone. My children love having others visit and miss all the chaos. Love you guys!!!



4 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like so much fun! Your kids are so adorable!! And that slip and slide! Brings back SO many good memories!! Miss you guys! xoxo

The Lichtie Family said...

I cannot believe how big the twins are getting! Lana looks so much like Dave! Darling kids!

kristin said...

i wish i was one of your visitors!!! maybe one of these days!! that slip and slide does bring back some soapy memories!! good times!!

Aimee and Mark said...

Love these pics. Can we please pull out that slip and slide when we come to visit?