Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pre-school



I decided Taylor needed to go to preschool for a social opportunity. He needed a little more experience playing with other children. He struggles a little in that area and we hope that preschool will help.

His first day went much smoother than I thought it would. He let me leave, I didn't expect that. He didn't cry and when I picked him up he was happy and said it was a lot of fun. I was so proud of him. When I asked him about the first day he said, he liked eating the snack, that when they pray (he goes to a Catholic preschool) they say Amen a lot and he was excited to go back the next day.

So, far all has gone well we are so proud of him. A few other comments from Taylor about school, "I don't like other kids playing with me," "Carly said hi to me but I didn't say hi back," "I can't do work at home because I have to do a lot of work at school, like...cutting stuff, gluing stuff and playing with toys and that makes me tired."

2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Love that kid!! Such cute comments and those are priceless!! Love ya!!

Lesa Hough said...

We miss you Taylor!