Taylor started playing soccer this fall season and it has been a lot of fun. I unfortunately have to work Saturday mornings and I am not able to attend his soccer games. Dave is the soccer dad and goes to all the games. The first two games, Taylor wouldn't play. They would start with a practice and Taylor participated in that but as soon as the game started he was off the field. By the third game he decided it would be fun and went out and played. Dave says he is really good at defense, the best on the team. I did get to go watch one game and Taylor scored his first goal, so he is pretty good at offense too.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
P/K Soccer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have a job??? i feel like i am so out of the loop@!! way to go taylor and dave as the soccer daddy!!
He is so cute Tracie!!! Go Taylor!!
Post a Comment