We headed to Utah in June for our Draper Family Reunion. I had the wonderful ;) chance to fly with all the kids by myself. I was so stressed about it but it worked out pretty well, the 3 oldest were great and Logan wasn't too bad. I guess all the prayers worked. After we made it we had a great time visiting family and friends. It was very hard to be at my parents home without them there. I didn't get to wake up to Dad making breakfast or Mom playing with the kids. I didn't get to watch Dad take 3 naps a day or help Mom out in the garden. I missed those moments so much. Thankfully, I have wonderful brothers and sisters that kept us busy, getting out.
For the reunion, unfortunately, we had to switch up Carrie & Shane's good plans of Yellowstone to stay at our parents house and clean. That meant a lot of people in my parents home but we squeezed in and did our best to have fun. I know my kids just loved being around all their cousins and Aunts and Uncles. And as difficult as it was to go through my parents stuff and throw things away, it was needed and we found a lot of treasures:) There were some good laughs, a lot of noise and a whoppin' in the Kickball game.
Thursday, September 6, 2012
The Draper Reunion & More
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love those pictures. You got some great ones of going through stuff at the house. I am going to have to steal some of those. I need to upload and share mine. I also love the one of Brady doing his stretch and Angie in the awesome dress!!
Post a Comment