Congrats to Carrie and Shane. They were sealed in the Salt Lake temple on February 15, 2008. Thanks to the Hunters for a great lunch and thanks to all those that put time into the wedding and reception, especially mom and dad. It is very beautiful. Also thanks to Sara for taking the reception pictures.
Wow to think the last child in the family is married, we are all getting old.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Wedding Bells are Ringing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Tracie- Your blog is so cute I will have to keep in touch with you now that I found your blog!!
Hey Tracie
It has been a long time since I have seen or talked to you. I just heard from Michal and saw that you had a blog on her page. Your little boy is too cute. I hope that you are doing well. You can check out ours
http://web.mac.com/tychris333. Have a great day!
Christy (VanWagoner) Robertson
Post a Comment