My sister tagged me and that was about the 10th person so I am giving in today. For those that want a little details about me, here you go.
10 Years Ago:
1998-High school graduation was approaching and I was feeling so grown up. I had one large group of amazing friends that I spent the majority of my time with. Okay, a lot of that time was spent with my high school boyfriend. I know what you are thinking - you aren't suppose to date seriously in high school - I guess I was a bad girl. Besides all of that I was looking forward to going to Snow College and the graduation trip of hiking Dark Canyon and repelling in Moab. Thanks to Mark Adams we had an amazing trip. Oh, I was also finishing my last high school sport team, softball, and it didn't end well. I didn't even get to play most of the game, I remember crying all the way home that night. I eventually got over it. I started Snow College in the fall and that was an eye opener to a new world.
5 Places I Have Visited:
1. Mt. Laurel, New Jersey (Dave's hometown)
2. Australia (my dream vacation). We traveled the whole east coast.
3. Playa del Carmen, Mexico (honeymoon)
4. Seattle, Washington (work conference)
5. San Antonio, Texas (work conference)
5 Places I Would Like to Visit:
1. Brazil (Dave's Mission Area)
2. Africa (Dave's Dream Vacation)
3. Nauvoo
4. Niagra Falls
5. Europe
5 Places I Have Lived:
This one will be exciting ;)
1. Heber, Ut
2. Ephraim, Ut
3. Logan, Ut
4. Sandy, Ut
5. Lehi, Ut
3 Bad Habits:
1. Watching TV while trying to clean the house (Dave loves to make fun of that one)
2. Starting projects and not finishing
3. Playing with my earrings, I do it constantly
4 TV Shows I Watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Office
3. Amazing Race
4. America's Next Top Model
3 Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. In a work environment I am a strict person, I like organization and priority lists, and like to be in charge of events to make sure they go smoothly. I have a hard time trusting other employees to get things done on time. I keep checking up on them. In the home environment and social scene, I like to sit back and watch and not make decisions, and I trust everyone.
2. I have a really hard time making friends because I can't leave my comfort zone and call others and get to know them. But once I make a friend I will love that person forever and do my best to be a good friend to them. (At least I see myself that way)
3. I can be very particular about some things. I can't stand it when the microwave has been left with some cooking time on it and it is not set to the clock. My clothes have to be color coordinated. If I get started on a chore or project I have to finish immediately, if I stop I won't come back to it. Money has to be facing the same direction in a cash drawer.
4 Things I Am Looking Forward to in 2008:
1. Going on vacation with the Blodgetts to Honduras (with the exception of leaving Taylor behind)
2. Summer vacations with family
3. Mt. Biking and hiking this summer with my husband
4. Watching Taylor grow up
I am done. THE END!!!
Monday, April 14, 2008
TAG - you're it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm the same away about the time left on the microwave, I'm sure my husband thinks I'm the only person that would ever bother :)
This was so fun to read, Tracie! You should do posts like this more often...I love to get to know you better!
Ditto to the microwave thing. Maybe that's why the three of us got along so well. :)
Super fun to read!!
We need to get together SOON! I'll try and get a hold of Bonnie again and see when she can do lunch.
Was that really 10 years ago? The way you told it, it seemed like yesterday! (I'm glad it wasn't though...) I hear we are having a 10 year reunion - I'm not planning it! YEA!
I get back on the 30th, so early May works to get together. It will be fun!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment