I haven't posted anything in awhile and I decided to write down a few new tricks Taylor has. He is growing up so quickly. A few new words are "No" and "Go." He loves to say "No" to the dogs and he always says "No" as he gets ready to get into trouble. I am glad he warns me. He just started saying "Go" and I don't think he understands the word, he just likes to say it.
He absolutely loves the firetruck Aunt Nikki passed down to him. He loves to push the music button, get a ride on the truck, and he loves to stand up on the seat of the firetruck(this is quite dangerous and has caused some injuries). He thinks he is pretty cool, being so tall when he stands up there and waves to me. It scares me to death.
On command he will show you his tongue which I get a kick out of because the tongue always comes out crocked and gives me a good laugh. He will also jump (or attempt to jump) when asked to. He bends his knees, gets ready, stands up, and then turns in circles. His feet never leave the ground. I don't know where he learned that turning in circles is part of jumping but it is funny. If you are lucky he will jump, turn circles and stick out his tongue all at once. That is a sight to see.
Today his new trick was to climb out of his crib and fall to the ground. This trick caused a goose egg, bruised cheek, and cut lip. I will have to post pictures. Luckily, the injuries were not too bad and he recovered quickly. (Dave is lowering the crib as I type)
Overall we love our little one year old and love watching him learn and experience the world he lives in.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Taylor's New Tricks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ouch! As I was reading this entry and thought...has he climbed out of the crib yet? And then...there it was.
Oh, how cute. Love the "tricks"! Wish we could see them in person but hearing about them is fun, too!
I'm sad I didn't get to see any jumping, turning, or tongues :) It was so fun to see you on Friday, we will definitely have to do it again. Will is still talking about all the animals, especially the chickens.
I can't believe he is that big. I can't wait to see those tricks. We love and miss you guys.
Class of '98... 10 Year Reunion planning party. Monday, May 19th at Zupas in Draper off of 12300 South exit. 1:00 PM. Pay for your own lunch... bring your ideas. If you're interested in attending let me know. Thanks!
Class of '98... 10 Year Reunion planning party. Monday, May 19th at Zupas in Draper off of 12300 South exit. 1:00 PM. Pay for your own lunch... bring your ideas. If you're interested in attending let me know. Thanks!
What's up Bramhall! I looked you up but I couldn't find your email address. Drop me a line, we'd love to get together...evanvpapa@gmail.com
Post a Comment