Monday, May 12, 2008

Thanksgiving Point



I purchased a season pass for Thanksgiving Point this year and Taylor and I have enjoyed it. The pass includes the Gardens, Children's Discovery Garden, the Farm, and the Dinosaur Museum. Each week we try to go at least once a week and we try to make sure to invite someone. We have had fun going with Stevie, Jake, Ali, Kristin, Kari, Will, Cody, Sarah, Isaac and Colin. If anyone wants to go give me a call, you can get 50% when you come along.

Taylor absolutely loves everything but especially the farm and the dinosaur museum. I hear lots of "WOW"s coming out of his mouth. When we go to the farm he never wants to leave the donkey or the goats.

2 comments:

Alison said...

FUN! I seriously can't believe how BIG Taylor is getting! He is so cute.

Bentley is the same way about the goats at the Philadelphia Zoo.

If we EVER get out there we would love to go with you!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Ali LOVES farm country! We should take the kids there next week!! Call me and let me know if there is a day that works for you!