Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lake Powell



I know it has been awhile but things have been just a little crazy and I put blogging at the bottom of the list.

We went to Lake Powell June 7-10 with the Johnson Family, Brady, Angie, Casey, Lindsay, Carrie, Shane and Kade. I had a huge fear of Taylor falling in the water but Dave told me it would be alright and it was. Everyone helped to keep a close watch on him and Lesa let us barrow two forms of life perservers.

Taylor loves the water but the first time I put him in Lake Powell he screamed. It was a lot colder than he is used to. We kept putting him in a few times a day and by the end he learned that if he stayed in the water and splashed water on me it was pretty fun.

We had a really good time. Thanks to everyone especially Duff and Amy.

No comments: