Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm Free

I have been wanting to get my hair cut for a long time. I saved up birthday money and finally went to get it cut. Deep down I wanted to go short. The problem is will it look good? I had an internal struggle for a month - short or just a trim, short or just a trim. After a referral from Natalie I went to a new stylist, Tracy, at Olivia Jade Studio in Saratoga Springs. She did a wonderful job and she cut it short. I am now free of all my hair. I love it!

I hate having a picture of me on the blog, especially a close up, this is for you Mindy!


19 comments:

Kari said...

I love it! You look very New York chic!

angied said...

cute! i love it!!

Cindy said...

Your new haircut is SO cute! I love it.

Kristen said...

LOVE it! You look so good! I finally went short in April and have kept it short. It is so much easier.

Randy, Alanna, Keira, and Braden said...

Traci
I think it looks so cute, and blond. It suits you, your adorable.

Lesa Hough said...

Wow. It looks awesome! I wish I had the nerve to do it.

Spackman's said...

I love your hair. It looks so good!

bonnerbunch said...

I love the cut!! That is exactly what I would do too!! I have been wanting to free my load aswell!! It gets so dang heavy! You are inspiration! I am a chicken though! I love the video of the little dancer!! He is so cute. You need to explain to me how to upload the videos!!

Carrie said...

LOVE the new style! You look hot!

The Staheli's said...

Very cute Tracie!! I want to do it too.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! Total super model!! Way to go Tra!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love it!

Alison said...

LOOOVE it! Seriously so cute! I want to see it curly, too!

Mindy said...

Trace, you look so vogue! I LOVE it, especially the close up footage! You look like Posh Spice! (Victoria Beckham) Love the color too!! Thanks for posting just for me!! I feel so special! :) Miss & love ya friend!!

Mindy said...

Trace, I LOVE it!! You look hot! I love the color too! Ty & I both think you look like Victoria Beckham with that hair cut! I feel so special that you posted these just for me! Miss & love ya friend!!! :)

Tracie Bramhall said...

Wow! Thanks for all loving my hair. It has been fun!

Cresta Bella said...

You are a buzzard! I cannot believe you were bashing on the baliada post, even though you got sick you know it was totally worth it, I know you wish we were back at super baliada again. PS your new haricut is very cute.

-Tyler

Anonymous said...

Hey- you and Michal need to post pics of your reunion!! I wanna see pictures! Let's hang out Thurs or Fri? Can you?!

Livvy said...

Do all those comments prove it to you, Tracie? The new look is totally hot. (Besides the fact that it is incredibly fun and freeing to just whack it all off, isn't it! Rich wants me to grow mine out for awhile, and I am because that means that later I get to whack it again!) :)