Monday, August 4, 2008

Yee-Haw

On Saturday Taylor and I went shopping at the outlet stores in Park City while Dave went biking with Fro & Kade up Deer Valley. After shopping, and waiting a long time the guys finally found their way down the mountain and we headed to Heber. We went to the Wasatch County Fair Days parade and then to the rodeo. Taylor loved the parade. He really enjoyed the horses, the candy and all the excitement. Then we went home and changed into our rodeo outfits. Dave usually dresses up in wranglers but he wussed out and said it was too hot. Taylor was so cute in his wranglers and boots (thanks to Nikki). It was the funniest thing to watch him walk, he was a true cowboy that night. The rodeo was so much with with everyone there. It was fun to see Grandpa in the turck, the bull riding, the clown act, the candy and the fun light flasing glasses and that someone bought. Unfortunately Stevie got a little injured but was a tough girl. Amazingly enough Taylor lasted throughout the whole rodeo and the firework show, which I think is one of the best fireworks shows around. We didn't get home until 11:45 that night.

2 comments:

Spackman's said...

Taylor is so cute! I love him walking in his wranglers ha ha

Kari said...

I think he definitely has the walk down :)