
Taylor loves to climb on everything and ride on everything right now. This is a favorite of mine. He looks so big sitting on the truck.
Taylor is very loving right now. He loves to kiss and hug and cuddle. What a sweetheart.
He has learned how to be silly and runs around doing a fake laugh, yelling "No."
His "Hi" and "Bye" to everyone and everything.
His willingness to help me clean my house, cook dinner, change his diaper, and everything else I do or Dad does around the house.
I love that when I ask him to do something, he does it and he likes doing it.
And I just love his smile especially this smile...
Monday, October 6, 2008
My Taylor Favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, he is so cute! We can hardly wait to see him soon. The kids gasped in horror, though, when they asked me when he was coming and I told them Halloween, and they realized he was going to miss trick-or-treating!
We wish we could have been there for the Conference weekend, too.
So cute! The one of him on the truck does make him look huge. I really liked the two's, even though there have a bad rap I have talked to several parents that say three is worse. I love when they get so excited about "helping". Just wish there was a good way of continuing that on in 10 years.
I love it!! He looks huge on that little truck! He is so funny!! What a sweet boy!! Miss you!!
P.S. You've been tagged...see my blog :)
Post a Comment