Monday, October 13, 2008

Snow Badgers


I got to spend some time with a few Badgers this Friday. Michal, Marilee, Nicole and myself were roommates (we counted Marilee as a roomie) while attending Snow College. It was really good to see Nicole's new baby girl, Savannah.


Thanks for a great time. We need to get together more often.

3 comments:

The Serre's said...

Wow, we are some hot mama's, aren't we. Nine years later and we've still got it! We need to do that more often.

Anonymous said...

That was lots of fun... We need to try and get together once a month or something! I told Bonnie that the next one is all her!! love you guys!

Anonymous said...

That was lots of fun... We need to try and get together once a month or something! I told Bonnie that the next one is all her!! love you guys!