Monday, February 2, 2009

Adventures with Grandma & Grandpa Bramhall

When G&G Bramhall come to Utah we always have a really good time. Taylor absolutely loves spending time with them and loves all the activities we get to do. This time we went to the Discovery Museum and the Dinosaur Museum. Of course we also went to dinner a few times, and got to spend the night at Big Mama's house.

3 comments:

Spackman's said...

this looks like so much fun! About the photographer she is just starting out so her prices are really good and I think she did such a good job! Call me and I will let you know. That will be so much fun! How are you feeling?

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Taylor is so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of him with the twins! Do you know what you are having yet?

Kari said...

That looks like a place I definitely need to take Will. Looks like a lot of fun.