A couple weeks ago Taylor moved into his new bedroom. We had been working on painting and decorating for a few weeks and Taylor was getting so excited. The move was very smooth and Taylor loves being in his new ski room. He sleeps better in his big boy bed than he did in his crib. I think it is because he actually keeps his blankets on and is all warm and cozy. Luckily for me, he still has not got out of the bed on his own. He just wakes up and talks to himself until I hear him and come in. I hope it stays that way for awhile. Unfortunately, last night he fell out of his bed for the first time. He screamed loud and cried for a few minutes but he was not injured. I don't think he remembers it and he landed on a pillow that was laying on the floor. Hopefully, he was not traumatized by it.
1 comment:
His room turned out so cute!
Post a Comment