We were loving Taylor's long curly hair but when Dad was going to get his haircut Taylor also wanted his done. After two Dum-Dums, and a few tears at Great Clips we lost the curls.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Haircut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dave * Tracie * Taylor * Drew * Lana * Logan
6 comments:
What a handsome guy! Love BOTH looks on him!
Ohhh, brings back memories of the first time Will got his curls cut off. Unfortunately his never grew back. Hopefully Taylor has your curly hair genes. He does look really cute with his new cut though.
I didn't realize his hair was so long last time we saw him. Nice new cut though.
He is so cute.
Hey Tracie!!! Taylor's such a cutie!!! We miss seeing that little guy, it's been a while:) Nixon misses his best bud! We just wanted to wish Taylor a Happy Birthday on Friday and tell you we found two little cars of his we'll have to get to you.
Love you guys and your blog is adorable,Julie&Nixon
I love his haircut! He has the cutest little curls - did he get those from Dave? I can't believe you are so close to your due date! I'm so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment