Monday, March 9, 2009

Things about Taylor

I wanted to write down a few things that I love about Taylor right now.

I love....
*his smile in the morning and when he says "Hello" or "Morning" or "Love You"
*when he hears the dogs barking and he says "Dre, Boggo, QUIET"
*when he lifts up my shirt and rubs my belly and says "Hello babies"
*when he randomly comes over and says "Hug" and wants a big hug from me
*when Dave comes home and Taylor, screams and laughs while running to the door
*when Taylor wakes up from his naps and looks at me with his head tilted to the side and says "Dada, Home?" (I hate to tell him that dad is still at work)
*when he says "Please" or "Thank You" or "Sorry" because he says it in a sweet voice with his head tilted and smile on his face

He is at such a fun stage and I love being around him all day. Don't be fooled though, he is having his 2 year old moments. He has started hitting me and throwing things when he gets upset. He also likes to push kids littler than him or grab a toy out of their hands. We have some work to do in those areas. But when he smiles and says "Sorry" I just can't be upset at him long.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Oh, what a sweetie! We are looking forward to seeing him again. If you guys stay at Grandma's for a while this summer, the kids will really get to know him!

Love the decor of the big boy room!

The Staheli's said...

So cute!! He is a cute little boy and Tyson especially can't wait to see Taylor again!!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Very cute! I love his little ski room! I want to see what you have planned for the twin's room. Hope you are feeling well!

julie thayne smith said...

Hey Tracie,
I love all the things you wrote about Taylor,he is such a cutie, and I love that we get to see him a lot and see those fun things sometimes too!!! I'm so glad that he and Nixon are such good buds. They were so cute in church when Taylor came to visit and Nixon kept saying "Tay-er".