For all those that think they need to see how big I am, here you go. I am at 30 weeks! Enjoy it because I am really starting to not enjoy my size, but I am excited for the twins.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Big Belly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dave * Tracie * Taylor * Drew * Lana * Logan
16 comments:
Well you look like a normal pregnant lady this time :)
You don't look big at all especially if there is twins in there. YOu look great. Good luck with the twins.
You look great Tracie. You would never be able to tell that there was twins inside your tummy. Good luck when the twins come out. By the way your family is so cute.
Yep.. still not convinced your carrying twins!
I knew it! You are 7 weeks farther along than I am, with TWICE as many kids in there, and I am STILL bigger than you! (Granted, I had a head start size- wise, but still, it's kind of depressing).
I think you look great!
You are sooooo cute! I am excited to see those babies, but only when they are ready. You only feel huge because you were still so tiny when you delivered Taylor.
I agree with Kari, and i also think you look so cute. I hope I'm a cute pregnant lady someday.
Seriously, could you be any cuter?
You look amazing!
Seriously, could you be any cuter?
You look amazing!
Lookin great sis!! I can't believe you look that good with twins in there. Can't wait to see them. Have you come up with any names?
Amazing that you have 2 babies in there. You are still so cute pregnant. Good luck these last few weeks!!
Yeah Tracie,
I agree with all the comments, you look so good and I know because I see you in person all the time! You're a cute Mom and an even cuter pregnant Mommy and I still can't believe there are twins in that belly either! :)
Hey and congrats on Taylor turning two the pics were cute, he's so adorable and one of Nixon's best little buds!!!
Thanks for all the nice comments. I do feel like I am going to explode, the nice comments make me feel a little better.
How cute are you!! You are not even big, I am pretty sure I passed you by with ONE!!
You are so stinkin' cute! I am ten times that size when pregnant with only one child. I talk to your parents from time to time and get updates from them. Hang in there!
Tracie, you're looking great! The end of pregnancy is no fun... but you're almost done! :) We still need to get our little families together, and we'd better do it asap. We're so excited for your little babies to come!
Post a Comment