Dave had Friday off because of Good Friday (I know, who gets Good Friday off) and we had such a great weekend together as a family.
Friday we walked to Bridal Veil Falls and enjoyed throwing rocks in the water and just playing around.
Saturday we attended an Easter egg hunt in Provo and at Ivory Ridge. Taylor loved it and did a great job. He was a little slow moving but really just enjoyed picking up an egg and telling us it had candy inside. That night we colored almost 3 dozen of eggs (most were raw and we just put them back in the fridge for later use).
Sunday the Easter bunny came and dropped off a lots of eggs to find and a few extra things, like a swing and Lightening McQueen cup and plate. That evening we headed to Heber and had dinner with my family and one last Easter egg hunt. Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Draper and Grandma Lee for Easter gifts. Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Bramhall for the Easter Sunday outfit (I didn't get a picture, sorry)!


1 comment:
Ok, I am playing some serious blog ctahcin up! I loved your Easter pictures! It reminded me of the first Easter we had with Sam at your house. Remember how you guys hid the eggs for him to find and Dave carried him around? Awww, good memories!
Your pregnancy pictures cracked me up! Do you read Seriously So Blessed? If so, did you see the post where she was about to deliver her twins and she posted a picture of a belly that was probably 5 months pregnant? That is what your picture reminded me of! You are so cute and little!
I can't wait to see those twins of yours!
Tell Dave we said Hi and I hope you are managing to stay comfortable!
Post a Comment