Well, the twins are doing great. They even told us we could leave to go home yesterday afternoon, but due to a last minute bout of Taylors, with a flu bug, we decided to hang out until this morning! Tay is doing fine today after some serious sickness yesterday. The twins are both very healthy and we are all anxious to be at home and not sleeping in hospital beds. Here are a couple photos of the twins in the last couple days...they just keep getting cuter!


Lana Drew
PS- thanks to everyone who has come to visit and take care of us...you are all the greatest friends!!
12 comments:
So CUTE! Those binkies look enormous in their little mouths.
Congratulations again...so great you get to go home altogether so soon!
Keep the photos coming. My kids can't get enough!
Congratulations you guys! That's great that they are doing so well. Kudos to Tracie for being a trooper and giving them a nice home for so long ;) Can't wait to meet them and welcome them to the neighborhood. Call if you guys need anything at all.
We are so excited for you!! What beautiful babies. All our love and all the best to your wonderful family!!!
THey are so cute!! I love the picture with them together. We love you all. Taylor looks huge now.
Congratulations!!! They are so beautiful Tracie, I am glad that you are doing well!!!
Those twins are so DARLING!!! Congratulations! We can't wait till they make their East Coast debut. Hopefully you guys will have lots of help until you get settled in your new routine. Tracie, I hope you have a quick recovery! I had a c-section with Sam- its not a fun recovery process. Congratulations again from all of us- they are beautiful little babies and we can't wait to see more pictures as they grow up!
Congratulations on the arrival of your precious little ones. I hope to be able to stop by in the coming weeks. Take care and let me know if you need ANYTHING!! I am up for holding babies in the middle of the night:)
They're so cute! Thanks for letting me stop by and see everyone!
I'm so glad everything turned out ok. good luck with everything.
They are soooooo cute!! We can't wait to meet them! :) Congrats!!!
I love the little red bow in Lanas hair. So cute already. I don't know who is cuter! They are both DANG cute- good job Tracie we all know where their looks come from!!
Congrats!!! They are adorable!! Hope all is going well since you have been home. I need to drive down and see you all. Dave -- you should post some more pictures when you get a chance!
Post a Comment