Monday, August 24, 2009

Idaho

We visited the wonderful town of Burley a couple weekends ago and I wanted to post some pictures. Dave's grandparents live there and we wanted to introduce them to the twins so we took a quick trip. We drove up Friday evening and on our way we stopped at an awesome restaurant, Maddox, which is in Brigham. We had a great dinner and we even met L. Tom Perry (1 of the 12 apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) and his wife. Then we continued on to Burley. As we entered the town we noticed an obundance of people and realized it was the Cassia County Fair. Exciting!!

Saturday morning we went to grandpa's old feed lot and checked out all the baby cows and the big cows. Taylor loved it. Then that afternoon we hit up the fair. We looked at all the booths, tested out tractors, looked at the prize winning animals, and even had some deep fried Oreos and Twinkies. It was a good time.

Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Allred for the fun weekend. I did not get any pictures of the feed lot and fair because I kept forgetting the camera but I did get some good pictures of the kids and great grandparents.

No comments: