For all those who don't know, our family is embarking on a new adventure. Taylor is sporting the new adventure.
Yes we are moving to New York. Dave accepted a job in Tarrytown, New York beginning October 26. He will be working for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals. We are so sad to leave Utah because we are comfortable here and my family is here and some of Dave's family are here and our friends are here and we love the mountains and this is where are children were born, etc, etc, etc. But as we prayed and thought about the decision to move we both felt that nothing was holding us back and that it was the right move for us, especially for Dave's career. So, PEACE OUT to Utah and everyone here. We will do our best to keep in touch. We hope you will all do the same. The good thing is that my family is here and we will be back, hopefully at least once a year.
P.S. By the way we are selling a beautiful home in an incredible neighborhood, which has a pool included in the HOA. If you know anyone looking let us know :)
Monday, September 28, 2009
A New Adventure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Well, we are SOOOOO excited! I'm sure everyone there is sad (especially your family), but yay for us! You'll have to come down (or we can come up) for lots of weekends and we can plan lots of fun activities, too. I'm not sure how much outdoorsy stuff there is around here but if there is, I bet you guys will find it!
My kids are thrilled that their cousins will be trick-or-treating with us this year. They are all going to be characters from "Alice in Wonderland" (the Queen of Hearts, Alice, the caterpillar, and a flower). I'm sure you have no interest in that theme but the kids made me promise I would at least tell you.
See you soon!
I think that it is awesome Tracie-good luck with the move, you will do great, maybe we will have to come and visit sometime soon.
Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys! NY is beautiful...especially in the fall! Do you know where you are going to live??? When are you moving out? We are visiting Ryan and Lua Connecticut in a few weeks. It is a shame you aren't already out here, because I think we go right by you area! You'll also have to plan some trips down here. I map quested it... its only 4 hours. Not bad!
My visits to UT just won't be the same. But I'm so excited that you guys are moving to NY. Now I have a good reason to visit NY!!
Thanks for Sunday! I'm glad I was in town and able to see the family before the move!
i already started checking on flights, so i am keeping my eyes open for good deals to come visit. I am so sad- it won't be the same without our Brammies!!
That is so exciting, but we're sure going to miss you around here! When are you leaving? I'm sure you'll be busy, but we should all try to get together before you guys leave.
We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to come and visit you in NYC soon! xoxo
Wow! How exciting for you guys!! What an adventure for your family. Sad for us Utahans but I'm sure you guys will have a great time.
Whoa! What a change! You guys are movers and shakers, though, so you'll have a blast. So sad that you're leaving us! Let us know what we can help you guys with for the move and all!
Congratulations guys! Good luck with the move.
Wow!! You guys don't do anything small. Twins!! New York!! What a great adventure. Sad for us though. Your family is so awesome!
Wow Tracie!! That's exciting! Tell Dave congrats on the new job. It should be quite the adventure. Keep in touch -- and keep the blog updated!! Even though I don't see you enough, it's still fun to know how things are going.
Post a Comment