Here are just a few pictures of our family over the past week. Taylor has really been into taking pictures with the camera so we have had it out. Don't you love the picture of me that Taylor took :)
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ohh my preciousness!!! That picture of Taylor and the twins is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! We are planning to come out next summer- it would be great to see you guys!
so cute, and they are getting so big. I am glad you had fun in st. george, and more glad you made it back!!
Awesome pics!! So cute!! i'm going for friend of the year here- I haven't even called to tell you congrats on the twins yet and see how things are going- I'm awful!! So sorry!! Hope that you are doing well!! Miss you! And they are ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment