We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at the Bramhall home in New Jersey this year. It was the first time we actually made our driving trip from White Plains, NY to Mt. Laurel, NJ in 2 hours. We left at 9pm and the drive was great, I wish it would go that smooth every time. Anyway, Dave's mom did a great job cooking and everything tasted great. We are so grateful for Dave's parents putting everything together.




Friday we did a little bit of shopping and then partied at a friend's open house. They had dinner and dancing and we danced all night. Taylor got to come with us and he loved the music. He danced and danced and danced. I can not believe the energy he had, he wore me down.
Here are some pictures of the fun crafts we had done over the past couple weeks to talk about Thanksgiving and the many, many things we are grateful for.
Sara, thanks for the oreo turkey idea we had so much fun making them :)
5 comments:
I had never seen Oreo Turkeys, super cute idea! You do so many fun things.
I'm glad you had fun with your Oreo Turkeys. We made pine cone turkeys this year. Love, Sara
Sounds like a great Thanksgiving! Hows the house hunting going? It's such a painful process! It's funny to think that I was once naive enough to think that house hunting would be fun!
I can't wait to see where you guys end up though!
what fun and i am jealous that you got daves moms cooking!! i am drooling right now!! super cute and as always we miss ya!!
Fun Thanksgiving! how cute are you with all your crafts?
I am so jealous of your trip to Manhattan. Fall there is gorgeous with the leaves and all. You guys are brave to tackle it with 3 kids!
Morgan and Julie stopped by last night and we were talking about you guys and how the kids ask for Taylor all the time. EVERYTIME we drive past your house Ava says "mama, I go to Tay-yer's house?" Poor girl doesn't get it...
Post a Comment