Monday, December 21, 2009

Trains, Trees, Ice Skates!


Dave and Taylor took a boys night out (without Drew) to enjoy the holiday season. Taylor has been practicing his ice skating around the apartment for weeks and it was time to take him. I didn't feel I could manage taking the twins on the train, walk to Rockefeller Center, and ice skate so we stayed home.

They had so much fun. Taylor could not stop talking about the train when he got home and he loved seeing the big tree and now wants to go ice skating everyday.

Dave got to see a friend from his high school days and enjoy time with Tay.

3 comments:

Jon Lefrandt said...

I want to live where you live...

kristin said...

love the boys night out! i am just sad you missed it!! next time!

Mindy said...

Looks like so much fun!! Taylor is so dang cute Trace!!! I love his little monkey hat too! What a fun night!