Monday, January 4, 2010

Some Fun Before Christmas

I know Christmas has already passed and I should post about that but that will have to wait. Instead I want to post about a few things we did before Christmas came.

Dave and Taylor spent some time making a minivan and a boat out of cardboard boxes, I did not get a picture of the boat. Taylor loves them (yes he loves the minivan). We have had so much fun riding them around the apartment, even Lana and Drew have had a good time in them.
Then we headed to G&G Bramhalls the weekend before Christmas for Bentley's birthday party
and to see Bob, Emily, Carter and Cindy because they were flying in from Utah.
We had a really good time at the Bentley's Wall-E birthday party, Taylor was being a little shy but warmed up by the end and was playing games with everyone. And the crew that was coming from Utah, well they didn't make it. It snowed and it snowed a lot. I loved it, I love th snow. It was so pretty. It snowed 24 inches in 2 days. Taylor went sledding with daddy when it first started snowing and later after the 24 inches fell we all went out in played in the front yard. We were sad that the Utah crew did not make it but it was a fun snowy weekend.

1 comment:

kristin said...

i am impressed by Daves skills! he can build cars, and snow caves- tell him i am impressed!!and the kids look soooooo cute!