Here are a few pics through out the last couple months!
Logan has grown so much. This is him at 2 months, straining to hold up his head. He is such a sweet baby and we love him so much. He is grabbing at toys, smiling, laughing, cooing, trying really hard to roll over, and does his best to keep his head up. The pediatrican told me his head is flat on one side so we are doing stretches to keep him from getting a helmet. He just started sleeping from 11p-5am, yahoo. And he still can scream. When he cries, he screams. We know when he is upset:)
These are the kids on Sunday, they looked so cute. We love the dress on Lana, it was handed down from a friend, thanks Ashley!
This is Taylor doing a campout with Dad. This is as good as it got this year, our backyard.
This is Dave's birthday dinner. We had a BBQ and got to eat outside. I unfortunately burned most of the dinner, sorry Honey, but I think we had fun.
Friday, September 16, 2011
Just some pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i cAN'T believe how big logan already is!!! he is in a bumbo!! i am glad he is being good and sleeping a lot because you need and deserve that!!!
Love the post!! You are doing so great!! Logan and the kiddos are so cute. You are going to see a major catch up on my blog soon (one day). Love ya lots.
Happy belated bday Dave!! Looks like a fun party! Your kids are growing up SO fast! I can't believe Logan! He is so adorable! We really miss you guys!!! XOXO
I'm glad you like the dress. I hope some of the other stuff will be useful!
I am glad you can use the dress! Maia only wore it once. Lana looks adorable!
Post a Comment