We are safely back in Utah after traveling to Honduras with our wonderful friends Tyler and Mindy. We were there for 10 days and had an incredible experience. It definitely reminded us how blessed we are to live in this country and to have a home with air conditioning, electricity, toilets that flush, carpet, and so much more. Also, I had a wonderful time with my husband. It was so great to spend that much time with him. He is amazing, funny, and very adventurous. Thanks Honey for a great vacation!
Anyway, we really missed Taylor and are very glad to be back home. I will share more pictures later. I didn't get them all downloaded.
We went to some beautiful waterfalls at Pulapanzak where we walked through and under the waterfalls and to a cave, rode the zipline over the waterfall, and jumped off some small cliffs. In the first picture Tyler is jumping off a cliff in the second picture I am on the zipline over the waterfall.

In the first picture we are standing on the edge of the 180 meter waterfall, there are no safety percautions - Sketch!


This is Dave&Tyler practicing their torilla making skills that Hermana Gloria taught us. We had just gone to church that is why Dave&Tyler are in a shirt and tie in 110 degrees and 100% humidity. In the group picture notice how tall I look - I like the short Honduraians:)
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Buenas!
This is at the Copan Mayan Ruins. Simply Amazing!
These pictures were from the first 4 days of our vacation. I will post the rest another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Wow! Awesome trip! We are totally jealous. Can't wait to see more pics!
Looks beautiful!
Hey Guys, Looks like you guys had a great time. It is very beautiful there. We are excited to see you and little Taylor man soon. Hope all is well. We love and miss you all!
Post a Comment