Monday, October 13, 2008

BYU

Dave isn't happy that Taylor's first football game was a BYU game but hey we had free tickets. Saturday afternoon after a lot of deliberation we decided to all attend the freezing cold BYU vs New Mexico game. By brother-in-law Shane is on the BYU team and his parents and my parents have season tickets they were not using. So, Dave, Taylor, myself, Cindy, Cindy's friend, Uncle Jeff, and Logan got to attend the game. My parents got to use player tickets and sat on row 7 with Carrie and Kace. They had great seats.

Taylor actually did fairly well and we had a lot of fun. We wished the game would have been a little more exciting but the overall atmosphere was awesome. We took a walk in between every quarter to relieve some or Taylor's energy. I got a serious work out carrying Taylor up and down the stairs.



This was a really fun time as a family and I am just glad it didn't rain or snow.

Thanks to my parents and the Hunters for the tickets. #47 is Shane!

7 comments:

kristin said...

I am glad you guys went even if it was BYU because look at your cute pictures!! Even though you could have had a pizza fiesta with us!

Mindy said...

So fun! BYU is doing pretty good this year! Tell Dave he should be nervous for the BYU vs. Utah game! lol!! It looks so cold there though!

P.S. Your blog is so cute! I like the new template!!

Kari said...

Looks fun, but cold. I was glad to be indoors!

Lesa Hough said...

Good job to Taylor. He is such a good kid! I was thinking of you guys as it was snowing.

Fredia said...

I can't believe it BYU! Come on guys:) You have the cutest family ever.

Anonymous said...

Jeff went to that game and FROZE!! Glad that you guys had fun, way to go Taylor!!

Anonymous said...

That's the way to raise your son, watching BYU football!! Go Cougs!