I got a little lazy last week and did not post about our awesome weekend with the Statheli's.
I drove down to Logandale with my parents and Carrie Thursday morning. Dave came down Thursday after work. We got to watch Makenzie and Drake play soccer that night. They were both so awesome. We had so much fun cheering for them. Friday Nikki was nice enough to take us to Boulder City to get ready for Dave's triathlon. On our way past Vegas we stopped by to see Fireman Uncle Steve at his station. We were lucky enough to get a private tour of the station and the fire truck. Steve let Tyson and Taylor play in the truck, go up top to the bucket, and he even let them ride in the truck. Taylor absolutely loved it. THANKS Steve!
After our trip we got to watch Sawyer play football and he did a great job. Saturday morning Dave and I took off at 5am to go to his triathlon. Taylor stayed with the rest of the family (THANKS). This triathlon trail was a little more difficult than previous races this year so I was a little more worried about Dave. He did awesome though and finished 7th in his age group. This triathlon had a lot of athletes. I believe his race had about 550 participants. Good job!
After the race we went to a Fiesta and watched Sawyer play his saxophone and got some snowcones. Right after that we headed to the ward Elder Quorum activity at the Warm Springs. The water was warm but the air was cold. I wish I would have got a picture of Steve wearing my jacket.
Thanks to the Staheli's for hosting us and letting us take over your house and beds. You guys are awesome. We loved spending time with you. Here are two pictures of future triathletes.

Monday, October 27, 2008
Weekend in Logandale!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fun!! Wish we could have made it! I love the picture of Taylor with the goggles! Classic!! Happy Halloween!!
I found your blog. Hooray! It's very cute. Taylor's getting so big.
Just a thought...in your friends list, it should say "Aimee & Chris". NOT "Chris & Aimee". This should be changed for numerous reasons:
1. A comes before C
2. It would put us at the 1st of your friends list
3. Woman comes before man
4. Now I'm just being ridiculous ;)
I love your blog! Have a happy halloween. I'm looking forward to pictures of Taylor in his costume.
Loves!
Aimee
Post a Comment