I have been a little slow with everything lately. I have finally decided I need to post about Halloween and our New Jersey trip.
We unfortunately did not celebrate Halloween too much this year and I did not take too many pictures. Taylor was a dragon for a few Halloween parties and a dragon Halloween morning. That afternoon we flew to New Jersey and on the airplane he was a cowboy. We did go trick or treating at G&G Draper's and Great Grandma Lee's but that was it. Oh, he did get to do a little trick or treating in the airport.
The pilot for our flight was really nice and let Taylor sit in his seat and pretend to fly. He absolutely loved it. I think that beat out all the candy he got.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Finally - Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment