Dave: Everything!
Tracie: My family! I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who is so helpful, so fun, and any amazing father. I am grateful for Taylor who brings a smile to my face everyday. I am grateful for two little babies that will be joining our family in June. I am grateful for wonderful parents who taught me everything and led me in the right direction. I am grateful for wonderful In-Laws that raised an amazing son and are so kind to me. I am grateful for our home, our jobs, and all that we have. I am very grateful for the knowledge of the gospel and for the opportunity to be sealed for eternity to my family.
Taylor: Mama, Dada, Boggie, Dre, Bank (Blanket)
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Giving THANKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great post! We missed seeing everyone on Thanksgiving so we are glad you were able to come out to NJ recently. Take care of yourself and give Taylor a hug for us! (The kids sure miss him).
You are so sweet Trace! We miss your fam! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Wow! I just got a chance to look at your blog for the first time in a while... TWINS!?!?! Crazy! I hope all is going well. Also, I saw your cute family on a commercial the other day. What an adorable family! Also, that's funny that you saw my sister, and even more funny that you could tell she was my sister just from looking at her. I guess we look kind of alike...
Happy Thanksgiving!! so much to be thankful for! Thanks for the reminders! Let's hangout soon!!!
Post a Comment