For those that are interested we found out!
ONE GIRL
ONE BOY
Both of the babies seem very healthy. The boy is a little bigger than the girl, but hey that is how it is suppose to be, right!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Not Identical!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Congrats
We are very happy for you. We wish you the best
Randy and Alanna
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. That is such exciting news.
I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you'll be at Tori's shower on Saturday so I can see your adorable belly!
Wow!! That's exciting. At least you don't have to worry about telling them apart. Fun!
YAY! Congrats friends!! We can't wait!! Miss you!!! :)
Very cool. So much fun! Do you have names?
Congratulations!!! Now you will have the same 2-1 ratio as us! You guys must be pumped! I seriously can't wait to see some pics once they are born. I'm sure you are just dying to get them out!
Ok... if this is a duplicate, I'm sorry!! I've left a few comments but they don't seem to be working!! ANyway... CONGRATS!!! i'm so excited for you guys, that is the coolest!!
Congrats! Soo very happy for your beautiful family. Hope to see you soon! xoxo katrina
Post a Comment