We are so happy to have some warm weather. Taylor loves being outside. We have planted a garden and he is in charge of the strawberry plant, because he loves strawberries. We look at the plant everyday to check on it. He loves watching Daddy mow the lawn. He doesn't want to be anywhere near the lawn mower but he has to watch. He also has to pull out his lawn mower and drag it around. So cute!
We try to make an outside outing at least once a week. Usually we go to Thanksgiving Point. Here are some picture from our last adventures.
4 comments:
Taylor is so cute. So, is that 44days left until your due date, or are you being induced earlier? How are you feeling? Every time I see you have updated...I think maybe you have had the babies!
How fun! I've always wanted to go to the tulip festival but have never gotten around to it. What a great place for pictures, and Taylor looks adorable!
Hey Tracy! I just came across your blog I didn't even know you had one for all this time :) send me your email address to jess314@gmail.com so I can add you guys to our blog, and be sure to let me know if there's anything I can help you out with!
Kristen - They will induce me by June 1st if I have not had the twins yet, that is 2 weeks early. I am doing okay. I feel very very very uncomfortable but we are so excited for the twins. I am happy they have stayed in me this long and I would prefer being uncomfortable compared to have premature babies.
Post a Comment