Monday, August 31, 2009

GO Dave & Happy Birthday!

Dave did his second triathlon this year and Taylor and I got to go watch. My mom and dad watched the twins for us, thanks!


Dave was fast! He shaved off 4 minutes from his time last year. He was 5th in his age group and 16th overall. Just a side note-Dave hardly trains! He amazes me.



Taylor and I had so much fun together, just the two of us. He even got to have his face painted.


After the race we had a great lunch at Tucanos for Dave's 30th birthday-the Francom's joined us. Then Aimee provided some delicious cake from Magelby's.

Sunday, Dave's actual birthday, Cindy came up to our home and watched all three children while we went to the Oquirrh Temple Dedication. That was such a relaxing and peaceful time. Then we partied with some families around the neighborhood with cake and ice cream. Happy 3oth Honey. I love you!

1 comment:

Willis Crew said...

Happy Birthday Dave.

I can't deny it--you're looking sexier than ever.

When's the next east coast (and perhaps DC) visit for you, Staci and the little ones?

Drew